Family Camp... is a special opportunity for girls and boys entering first through sixth grade and a parent, grandparent, aunt or uncle to attend camp for a three-day, two-night experience. The campers will enjoy a variety of activities together and experience camp with their families. This will allow campers and their families an opportunity to spend some time together, learn about missions, to begin teaching them about a missions lifestyle, and for relatives to mentor these children as children of the King of Kings. Our prayer is that the children will learn more about God’s love for them and for all the people in the world who do not know Him.
Swimming, outdoor worship, drama, crafts, cultural experiences, games, songs, great night events and much more!
What to bring
- Bible and pen
- 2 Sharpie markers
- Casual clothes
- Comfortable walking shoes (closed-toe are best)
- One-piece swimsuit and cover-up (or two-piece tankini which covers the mid-riff completely)
- Sheets for twin bed or a sleeping bag, pillows, blankets and towels
- Towel to sit on outside (for each participant)
- Rain gear (just in case!)
- Camera and film (if needed)
- Money for our camp store
- Money for: Missions Offering & Camp Store (most campers bring $40.00-$60.00). Missions Offering project: To be announced.
PLEASE LABEL ALL PERSONAL ITEMS BROUGHT TO CAMP.
- Radios, CD/MP3 players, electronic games, cell phones, beepers and palm pilots or any other portable electronic devices are not permitted.
- Other than a Bible and Journal, printed materials are not permitted.
- Trading, gaming or tarot cards are not permitted.
- Food or gum is not permitted.
- Closed-in shoes must be worn at all times, except when going to the pool or lake front.
- Visitors are not permitted.
- Always wear a smile!